21551Weather Services

  • Mark
    Jan 1, 2013

      Having finally posted to the group after having my Lacrosse WS-2813U-IT for a year, I was wondering what you meteorologists think of the various WUHU weather services. I signed on with Weather Underground and have been pretty happy with them both on my PC (despite the new screen layout) and Android (which doesn’t seem to update automatically). Is there a reason to sign up with WeatherBug, PWSWeather, AWEKAS and CWOP?

      I was a weather geek in junior high and remember a lot of what I read, forgot a lot, too, but still consider myself fairly weather-technical if that makes a difference.

      Mark Stephenson

      WeatherUnderground: KAZPHOEN140

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic