      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Lafferty
      Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 1:42 PM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] WeatherBug Pressure Issue

      Your station looks fine on Weather Underground. What is your ID (or station location) for WeatherBug?

      On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Mark <muce1@... <mailto:muce1@...> > wrote:

      Nathan and Robert,

      I'm running a cheapie LaCrosse WS-2813U-IT and it works very well. I didn't recall any setting for altitude on my system, but in looking through the docs, I realized that they had me use a local calibrated barometer to set the relative pressure. Enter that in the base unit and it should convert future absolute readings to relative.

      Happy New Year,

      Mark Stephenson

      WeatherUnderground: KAZPHOEN140