21547RE: [wuhu_software_group] WeatherBug Pressure Issue

  • Mark
    Jan 1, 2013

      Nathan and Robert,

      I’m running a cheapie LaCrosse WS-2813U-IT and it works very well. I didn't recall any setting for altitude on my system, but in looking through the docs, I realized that they had me use a local calibrated barometer to set the relative pressure. Enter that in the base unit and it should convert future absolute readings to relative.

      Happy New Year,

      Mark Stephenson

      WeatherUnderground: KAZPHOEN140