21518Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: I did it

  • Don Lafferty
    Dec 20, 2012
      I would hope you can do the barometric pressure from the console.  In fact I would complain to Davis if you can't do all of that without WeatherLink as that would make it so you needed to spend a lot just to be able to access all the stuff inside the console.

      Don

      On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:51 AM, <cpr@...> wrote:

      I'm fairly sure you'll need WeatherLlink to set up the console (things like lat/long, elevation and barometric pressure) and any time you need to update the barometer.

      Jerry