21499Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: I did it

  • Don Lafferty
    Dec 13, 2012
      Thanks for the tip John.  I just installed in on my 2 main Windows machines.  I will probably put it on my Mac and Linux boxs too.

      Don

      On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM, John Liss <john@...> wrote:

      I use crashplan on my wx box, works great, every time the file changes
      a backup is made. For the free version of it, it will do backups to
      another computer every 24 hrs.
      Check it out.
      www.crashplan.com