21498Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: I did it

  • John Liss
    Dec 13, 2012
      I use crashplan on my wx box, works great, every time the file changes
      a backup is made. For the free version of it, it will do backups to
      another computer every 24 hrs.
      Check it out.
      www.crashplan.com

      On 12/13/2012 6:24 PM, GW wrote:

      > I suggest once per month (or more often depending on what interval you have the datalogger set for) you close WUHU and open WL, download the data, and save the file somewhere as a backup. I email my file each month to a "cloud" email account just in case. Then restart WUHU and be on your merry way once again! :)
      >
      > Enjoy your station!
      >
      > My 968 is still hanging in there and my WS 2315 is too. I'm leaving them running just to see how long they'll last.
      >
      > Greg Whitehead
      > Euchee, TN
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "laffert@..." <don@...> wrote:
      >> I think with what I bought I should be able to basically set it up and change WUHU to connect to it and I should be done. Am I right?
      >>
      >> Thanks
      >> Don

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic