21497Re: I did it

  • GW
    Dec 13, 2012
      I suggest once per month (or more often depending on what interval you have the datalogger set for) you close WUHU and open WL, download the data, and save the file somewhere as a backup. I email my file each month to a "cloud" email account just in case. Then restart WUHU and be on your merry way once again! :)

      Enjoy your station!

      My 968 is still hanging in there and my WS 2315 is too. I'm leaving them running just to see how long they'll last.

      Greg Whitehead
      Euchee, TN

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "laffert@..." <don@...> wrote:

      > I think with what I bought I should be able to basically set it up and change WUHU to connect to it and I should be done. Am I right?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Don

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic