      Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:53 PM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] I did it

      A few weeks ago I was having issues with my OS WMR968 rain gauge. It wouldn't report anything but I thought I fixed it.

      I went out of town last week and it rained a bunch but my station didn't report anything.

      With that annoyance I decided it was time.

      I bought a Davis Vantage Pro 2 with Serial Weatherlink. With shipping it was a tad over $500.

      I never thought I would spend that kind of money but I've never been extremely happy with the coarse resolution of my pressure readings. Here's my station:
      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCAWINNE3

      And here's a Davis about a mile from me.
      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCACANOG4

      I think with what I bought I should be able to basically set it up and change WUHU to connect to it and I should be done. Am I right?

      Thanks
      Don

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic