21472Re: Losing cumulative rain data

  • dick_kf5sa
    Dec 10, 2012
      The message in the log tends to imply that WUHU recognized the discrepancy and chose to replace the current cumulative value with the zero value from the console.

      "The rain total discrepancy will be corrected by assuming that the current rain total from the console is correct ...".

      Is that not how it works?

      > I am not sure there is much that I can do about that but will think on it. An offset could be added as a user configuration variable but this could lead to confusion.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dick_kf5sa" <shadowberr@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm just looking at the Gauges window. Would like its cumulative Total to remain accurate across one of these console failures/reset.

      > > > Are you using the rain total anywhere like processing a web page? Is it just so that you can see the rain total on the main screen?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic