21411Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355

  • Dimitris
    Nov 10, 2012
      Yes i show it,i am afraid the sensors temp/hum it have problem,you have guarantee (only 4 months you have) ,send it buck and they give you a new one remote thermo/hygro sensor.

      Dimitris

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@...> wrote:

      > I lost it few days ago. I sent you the graph of the datas for the last days. If you look at it, you will see on it that the humidity started to have a strange behaviour on the 29th of november (illogical value of 30 %) and after that it nearly stacked on 99% humidity. Secondly, temperature started to have a strange behaviour too since the 6th of november rising up until the maximum value and then indicating on the base OFL.
      > virginie
      >

      > Boukan Guinguette
      > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
      > (+509) 38 45 28 74
      > www.boukanguinguette.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic