21400Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Twitter/Facebook

  • Don Lafferty
    Nov 8, 2012
      There's no way with my program but there are several programs that people use.  I use ConquerCam, some use WheresJames and others use some other programs.

      I think John has a list in the wiki.  You can find it from the Group on Yahoo.

      Don

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Eternal Danation <weatherbear@...> wrote:

      Your program is great Don, works like a charm. Is there a way to upload a photo of the current weather along with the text we're sending? Think that would be a really cool feature to have.

      Thanks, Dan