21384Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Twitter/Facebook

  • Don Lafferty
    Nov 5, 2012
      I played around with it a bit and it's going to be easy to do.

      I think what I'll have is a couple of cfg entries that you can set to enable it and then I think I'll make it so you can choose weekly, daily, hourly or possible something different.  I would only do it daily although my tweet goes out every hour.  Any other suggestions as to frequency ability?

      Of course you could actually do it very easily using an action file but I'll add the ability to do it within the program.

      Don

      On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      Remember what William posted earlier today.

      On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Eternal Danation <weatherbear@...> wrote:

      Thanx John & Don. Working like a charm. Uploading every 15 minutes for the time being. Is Facebook next?

      Dan

      https://twitter.com/SouthOgdenWx