21380Re: Twitter/Facebook

  • Eternal Danation
    Nov 5, 2012
      Started working again after a reboot. Thanks for all your help. Will probably just upload every 10 minutes, but will look at the action limits a see how it works. If possible will update more often to my main website and less to twitter. I'm at:

      https://twitter.com/SouthOgdenWx

      http://weatherbear.com/

      dan

      > By the way what's your Twitter address?
      >
      > Mine is http://twitter.com/winnetkaweather
      >

      > On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I've never had it lock up. It's a really simple program.
      > >
      > > Here's the section on action line limiters.
      > >

      > > http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/the-wuhu-software-manual/exporting-data-out-of-wuhu/performing-multiple-actions-in-wuhu-using-a-action-file/using-action-limiters-in-action-files/
      > >

      > > On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Eternal Danation <weatherbear@...>wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> Huh, everything was working great on twitter until 12:17 when the tweets
      > >> just suddenly stopped. Do u think they would shut me down by tweeting every
      > >> minute? Just made minor command line adjustments, but it even stopped after
      > >> going back to original code. Any issues with the program locking up or
      > >> could this be a twitter issue?
      > >>
      > >> Thanks, Dan

      > >> certain

      > >> the