21378Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Twitter/Facebook

  • Don Lafferty
    Nov 5, 2012
      I've never had it lock up.  It's a really simple program.

      Here's the section on action line limiters.

      On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Eternal Danation <weatherbear@...> wrote:

      Huh, everything was working great on twitter until 12:17 when the tweets just suddenly stopped. Do u think they would shut me down by tweeting every minute? Just made minor command line adjustments, but it even stopped after going back to original code. Any issues with the program locking up or could this be a twitter issue?

      Thanks, Dan