      its easy to delete wrong rows now :)

      Lähettäjä: wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
      Vastaanottaja: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Lähetetty: torstai 25.lokakuuta 2012 1.01
      Aihe: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Deleting old data from DB

      View the history page for your station at Weather Underground. Select the day where you want to make a deletion. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the history for that day and find the link "Delete Specific Entries". The page will refresh. Scroll to the line you want to delete, look to the right side, there will be a link labeled "Delete this entry".

      --- In mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, "pelot@..." <pelot@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I noticed strange data in my Wuhu db, is there any tool available for deleting this? if not, can someone delete this row:
      > Weather station ISALOSAL2,
      > date 3.10.2012 time 10:00
      >

      > 10:00 12.9 °C 12.1 °C 1015.8hPa Etelän ja kaakon välinen 183.6km/h 183.6km/h 95% 0.0mm / 0.0mm total
      >
      > there is very heavy wind values : 183.6 km/h :)
      >
      > thanks!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic