21233Re: export info

    Oct 3, 2012
      You can enable a history in the settings that will collect data indefinitely. Realistically you can only pull in a month of data at a time on most machines to chart the data and dump to a .csv.

      See the user manual about the history files written in Heavy Weather Pro format.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dick" <rhsj209@...> wrote:

      > Is there a History file for the whole year?

      > > You can export all of the weather data in memory (a setting that can be changed from the default of 24 hours to 168 hours) to an Excel .csv file.
      > >
      > > Click the Export button on the main screen (lower right).
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dick" <rhsj209@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Is there a quick and simple way of exporting files from Wuhu to a excel file so that I can look at history files for the inside temps and humidity?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic