21166Re: tabular rain data

  • don_wa5ngp
    Aug 31, 2012
      tks Keith, after playing with the numbers for a while I had concluded that the number on the right is the one most useful for me. I can reconstruct most easily what actually happened from it.

      One odd thing. I see that there is pattern of updates on 1 minute intervals and then 4&5 minute intervals. Furthermore, if I look at other weather stations I see that their intervals are slightly different, so I guess this is a result of my software sending it up at different rates or the different servers managing it differently.

      tks don
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic