20954Re: Hot one today...

  • fish_water_black
    Jul 6, 2012
      Today it was 109*F here on the SW side of lower MI, about 13 miles east of Lake Michigan. Humidity was 56%, highest dew point measurement was 81.2*F and the highest heat index reading was 134*F - Extreme Danger. Lawn is mostly brown other than some green by the septic tank and drain field. Trees are starting to show yellow leaves and I run the blower to keep the dead leaves far away from the house and outbuildings. It's been 19 days since we got any measurable rainfall.

      > Apparent temperature is 107.5F here in S.E. Michigan, pretty miserable out there.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic