20948Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Hot one today...

  • Angel Figueroa
    Jul 6, 2012
      98 Deg. And 89% humidity in Woodstock, GA.
      Come on down!!!

      Sent from my iPhone 4S

      On Jul 6, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:

          Anyone want to come out to the desert and cool off?  Only 99 and 13% humidity.

      It has been a cool summer so far, finally hit triple digits today.

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      On 7/6/12 8:58 AM, Ken wrote:

      I'll see your 107 and raise you. :)

      Top Heat Index was 122. Current: 112 Yesterday actual 105.9

      Isn't it fun being part of all these new records? We are so privileged!

      > Apparent temperature is 107.5F here in S.E. Michigan, pretty miserable out there.

      =
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic