20947Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Hot one today...

  • Bob Tyszka
    Jul 6, 2012
          Anyone want to come out to the desert and cool off?  Only 99 and 13% humidity.

      It has been a cool summer so far, finally hit triple digits today.

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      On 7/6/12 8:58 AM, Ken wrote:

      I'll see your 107 and raise you. :)

      Top Heat Index was 122. Current: 112 Yesterday actual 105.9

      Isn't it fun being part of all these new records? We are so privileged!

      > Apparent temperature is 107.5F here in S.E. Michigan, pretty miserable out there.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic