20788Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU-Tweet Hashtags?

  • Don Lafferty
    Jun 2, 2012
      Did you count the number of characters before you add that?  Remember the 140 character limit.

      If it's less than 140 then I don't know what could be the problem.  did you try just a #?

      Don

      On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 6:29 PM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@...> wrote:

      Odd. Here is the line I was trying to use that didn't post:

      WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeHHMM% • Temp (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_temperature_deg_F%F • Hum (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_humidity%%% • Pres %[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_relative_pressure_inhg% inHg and %[hourly_rates_of_change]outdoor_relative_pressure_trend% • Wind %[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_wind_direction_letters% @ (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_wind_speed_mph% MPH, Gusting to (d=0)%OutdoorWindGustSpeedMPH% MPH • %OutdoorRain24HrIN%" Rain last 24hrs • #COwx"