20787Re: WUHU-Tweet Hashtags?

  • scarabdrowner
    Jun 2, 2012
      Odd. Here is the line I was trying to use that didn't post:

      WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeHHMM% • Temp (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_temperature_deg_F%F • Hum (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_humidity%%% • Pres %[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_relative_pressure_inhg% inHg and %[hourly_rates_of_change]outdoor_relative_pressure_trend% • Wind %[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_wind_direction_letters% @ (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_wind_speed_mph% MPH, Gusting to (d=0)%OutdoorWindGustSpeedMPH% MPH • %OutdoorRain24HrIN%" Rain last 24hrs • #COwx"

      > Ok, I added a #test to the line and it worked fine. It was the last thing
      > on the line but it posted.
      >
      > Don
      >
      > On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I have not tried to add a # to a tweet but I'll try it a bit later.
      > >
      > > Don
      > >

      > > On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:43 PM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@...>wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> Hi there.
      > >>
      > >> I just attempted to add a #COwx hashtag to my WUHU-Tweet action, but it
      > >> didn't work. With the hashtag included, the tweet would not send. Without
      > >> it, it sends properly. I think the "#" is disliked by either WUHU or
      > >> WUHU-Tweet.
      > >>
      > >> Any confirmations of this bug? Workarounds? I'd to try use the ascii or
      > >> unicode codes to see if that will work instead, but I'm not sure quite how
      > >> to use them in an action.
      > >>

      > > --
      > > making something that doesn't suck.
      > >

      > --