20785Re: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU-Tweet Hashtags?

  • Don Lafferty
    Jun 2, 2012
      I have not tried to add a # to a tweet but I'll try it a bit later.

      On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:43 PM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@...> wrote:

      Hi there.

      I just attempted to add a #COwx hashtag to my WUHU-Tweet action, but it didn't work. With the hashtag included, the tweet would not send. Without it, it sends properly. I think the "#" is disliked by either WUHU or WUHU-Tweet.

      Any confirmations of this bug? Workarounds? I'd to try use the ascii or unicode codes to see if that will work instead, but I'm not sure quite how to use them in an action.