20720Re: Newbie Question about Davis Vantage Pro2 with WUHU

  • Tom Wassmer
    May 6, 2012
      Hi,

      I will go to my workstation in the university after taking a walk with my dog myself. I will then send you the user/password. However, I am not sure that it will work as our network admins are quite paranoid and I cannot get e.g. VPN with my old university library working...

      Thanks, Tom