20620Re: [wuhu_software_group] lacrosse wuhu upload

  • David Lipper
    Apr 12, 2012
      Have you tried to check "disable wind sensor" in the tweaks screen of Wuhu?

      On 2012-04-12 15:17, don_wa5ngp wrote:

      I posted this over in the lacrosse group but I got no responses.

      I had been using the dirct wuhu.exe version with my 2317. However, since the wind quit working wuhu reports commo and data errors. I would at least like to get the rain results uploaded.

      When I run Heavy Weather everything works fine except of course no wind. Before to upload the data I used a different wuhu app that looked at the history.dat and just copied that data up to wonderground. I am hoping that app will work, however, I can't find it. Can someone point me to it or tell me how to fix wuhu.exe so that no wind readings don't bother it?

      tks
      Don

      _

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic