20386Re: Wind Gain For Wind Dir's.

    Feb 7, 2012
      I did look in to this idea a long time ago. As I recall the implementation became a big complicated and no one was really asking for the feature so I did not implement it.

      If you want to write up the pseudo code that includes the calculations for doing so I can take a look.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gb2580" <gb2580@...> wrote:

      > Is it possible to have different wind gains for specific wind directions.Maybe in groups of 90 or 120 degrees.From the NW to the SE is pretty clear of any trees or buildings.The S to W is full of trees some 50ft tall as close as 100 ft or less.I adjust the gain for the open area which makes the S-W wind much lower.If i compromise between the two then the N wind is way to high.My anemometer is approx 20 ft in elevation.Any higher and the Park Manager will pay me a visit.
      > Thank you
      > GB

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic