20380Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Rain Total Error

  • Don Lafferty
    Feb 6, 2012
      Which station do you have Don?

      On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:24 AM, don_wa5ngp <don_wa5ngp@...> wrote:

      I can verify that the console total (I have 2 receiver consoles one of which gets reported to wuhu) seems to never be correct. Must be some kind of bug in the console firmware. Maybe off by 10X?

      I have never figured out how to reset to zero the total in the console. Has anyone been able to do that? I know about hdwr reset and setup etc but I've never been successful in clearing that total on the console.

      Don