19862Re: Upload to Weather Underground stop

  • nczman
    Nov 2, 2011
      Just as a follow up, in case someone comes across the same issue. We have found that there are 3 things that seem to make a difference when uploading to WUnderground.
      1 - We had Firefox set as the default browser. Setting it to Internet Explorer seem to make the biggest difference in the number of days we would run without errors.
      2 - Time. Second round of problems started when the user thought that since the Weather Station was getting the data from the gov, he changed the url where the computer updated it's time from. Going back to what was the computer default fixed that. I think it was time.windows.com.
      3 - had him go into rapid fire inside the WUWU program and turn that off.

      and for those that do not remember the symptoms. It was sending to twitter and to CWOP fine. It would just stop sending data to WUnderground.com as much as 3 times a day.

      Randy
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic