19860Re: [wuhu_software_group] wuhu starts but doesn't display?

  • David Lipper
    Nov 1, 2011
      Do you see the small "W" icon on the taskbar?

      On 2011-11-01 23:17, scruzphreak wrote:

      On my Windows 7 machine, wuhu starts and shows as running, but it doesn't display.

      When I look in task manager, I see WUHU.EXE go from 60% down to 0%. It's using 1,824K, but there's nothing in the UI.

      I kill the process, start it again, and the same thing happens. Nothing shows up.

      It's wuhu.exe version 1.0.216.190.

      I do have a printer defined. I know that this used to be an issue.

      Any ideas?

      -ms

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic