19657Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: system not online

  • Don Lafferty
    Sep 27, 2011
      My understanding of WU is if you stop sending data and then restart a while later it can take quite a while sometimes for it to show up.

      If you look at the WUHU log are there any errors?  Do you have the Only Errors checkbox checked or no?

      Do you upload to anyone besides WU?  If so are they working ok?  If not then maybe you might want to think about joining a few others as a way to double check that you're uploading.

      Don

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:28 PM, jeff_yancer <jeff_yancer@...> wrote:

      Hi Don. This is Jeff, Jaye Ellen's friend. After a lot of trial and error to fix some issues today, my console is now reading the correct temp and other data, but it doesn't seem to be uploading to Weather Underground. I've rebooted the computer a number of times and I have a connection to the internet, but my station isn't appearing on WU site. I'm assuming it's not uploading. I looked at the log and see nothing that explains the problem. My station last appeared online late this afternoon, but said it wasn't reporting and hadn't updated in 3-4 hours. Shortly after that my station didn't even show up on the site. And it still isn't. Not sure why, or what to do.
      Jeff