19656Re: system not online

  • jeff_yancer
    Sep 27, 2011
      Hi Don. This is Jeff, Jaye Ellen's friend. After a lot of trial and error to fix some issues today, my console is now reading the correct temp and other data, but it doesn't seem to be uploading to Weather Underground. I've rebooted the computer a number of times and I have a connection to the internet, but my station isn't appearing on WU site. I'm assuming it's not uploading. I looked at the log and see nothing that explains the problem. My station last appeared online late this afternoon, but said it wasn't reporting and hadn't updated in 3-4 hours. Shortly after that my station didn't even show up on the site. And it still isn't. Not sure why, or what to do.
      Jeff

      > Jaye, your friend has a wx station on Weather Underground. He uses WUHU to
      > upload weather data to WU.
      >
      > What we really need to know is what are the symptoms? Is WUHU not uploading
      > or is WU not receiving? Perhaps you can help pinpoint where the problem
      > actually is.
      >
      > Is there anything in his log that suggests where the problem lies?
      >
      > Don
      >
      > On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > My friend has a wx stn on WUHU (KTNMADIS4) in Madison TN; he's having
      > > problems with his station and has been offline well over 3 hours. Could
      > > anyone look into it and give him some help? His name is Jeff and I helped
      > > him set the station up. His temperatures seem usually high, but not today.
      > > I'm curious, he's curious, no luck getting him back on line.
      > >
      > > Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2
      > >

      > --
      > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start making
      > something that doesn't suck.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic