19655Re: [wuhu_software_group] system not online

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Sep 27, 2011
      Golly Don, I can NOT keep that stuff straight in my head.  He had a temp on his console but a constant 61.5 degrees on weather software, WUHU I believe.  The screen showed 61.5 as current temp even though console said over 80 degrees.  NO data seems to have been uploaded for many, many hours.  He'd have to explain, as I just a messenger.

      Jaye Ellen

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      Jaye, your friend has a wx station on Weather Underground.  He uses WUHU to upload weather data to WU.

      What we really need to know is what are the symptoms?  Is WUHU not uploading or is WU not receiving?  Perhaps you can help pinpoint where the problem actually is.

      Is there anything in his log that suggests where the problem lies?

      Don

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      My friend has a wx stn on WUHU (KTNMADIS4) in Madison TN; he's having problems with his station and has been offline well over 3 hours.  Could anyone look into it and give him some help?  His name is Jeff and I helped him set the station up.  His temperatures seem usually high, but not today.  I'm  curious, he's curious, no luck getting him back on line.

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2