19654Re: [wuhu_software_group] system not online

  • Don Lafferty
    Sep 27, 2011
      Jaye, your friend has a wx station on Weather Underground.  He uses WUHU to upload weather data to WU.

      What we really need to know is what are the symptoms?  Is WUHU not uploading or is WU not receiving?  Perhaps you can help pinpoint where the problem actually is.

      Is there anything in his log that suggests where the problem lies?

      Don

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      My friend has a wx stn on WUHU (KTNMADIS4) in Madison TN; he's having problems with his station and has been offline well over 3 hours.  Could anyone look into it and give him some help?  His name is Jeff and I helped him set the station up.  His temperatures seem usually high, but not today.  I'm  curious, he's curious, no luck getting him back on line.

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2