      From: saaukko <finlandweather@...>
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 11:58 AM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Improve metric air pressure rounding

      This issue has always been annoying, so I started a topic about it.

      The metric, hPa, air pressure reading can be 0.3-0.4 less or greater than the real reading at the console. I know this isn't very much, but it also makes the charts weird with spikes. Also, the current resolution is unnecessarily accurate with two desimals.
      For example, the current reading at console is 1019.4 hpa, WUHU says it's 1019.10 hpa.
      If the tendency is rising, one-hour WUHU charts have one or two big spikes, though the pressure has been rising constantly.

      I suppose this problem is from rounding the value from inHg?
      I think improving the rounding-system isn't very hard?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic