19389Re: LaCrosse 2810 rain gauge problem

  • streeterdan
    Jul 9, 2011
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Chris Mattingly <chris@...> wrote:
      > It's mounted firmly and it doesn't report any rainfall when there's wind and
      > no rain. Good thought though. :)
      > Sent from my Motorola ATRIX� 4G on AT&T
      > On Jul 9, 2011 12:51 AM, "Bob Tyszka" <baluncru@...> wrote:

      Not sure if your ws2810 is an updated model with .01" gauge resolution or the original model with .02". If you can very slowly pour 123 ml. through, and if everything is working right, you should get around 25 tips and .5" on the console for .02" resolution model. I'm not sure what they later changed (firmware?) for the .01" model so can't say for certain.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic