19385LaCrosse 2810 rain gauge problem

  • Chris Mattingly
    Jul 8, 2011
      Hi all, hoping someone can help me out on what to start
      debugging/troubleshooting first. My rain gauge is over-reporting the
      rainfall. I haven't put an 'old fashioned' rain gauge next to it yet to
      see exactly how off it is but based on the other nearby PWSs in the area
      it's running about 1.5-3x high (one recent storm event it was right
      about 3x higher but with tonight's storm it's only about 1.5x as high).

      Given how it seems to be jumping all over the place I'm not sure what to
      make of it.

      Any thoughts from the knowledgeable crew here? :)

      Thanks!
      -Chris
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic