19351Re: WUHU removes ; and ignore the rest

    Jul 1, 2011

      There was a problem in that the semicolon was being interpreted as the beginning of a trailing comment in the INI file. To address the issue, I disabled trailing comments on the [User] section of the INI file entries.

      Try this:

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pierre.casal" <pcasal@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > My [user] section of WUHU Configuration Data.ini is as follow :
      > [user]
      > Latitude="43&deg;11&quot;02'"
      > Longitude="05&deg;42&quot;33'"
      > and when I start WUHU, my [user] section of currdat.lst is :
      > [user]
      > Latitude = "43&deg"
      > Longitude = "05&deg"
      > And finally, when the [user]Latitude or [user]Longitude is used in template files, the display is wrong (missing all after ;)
      >
      > I don't know if my method is right, could you confirm or explain me the right one please ?
      > Thanks
      > Pierre

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic