19020Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Honeywell TN924W

  • wilfredo burgoa
    Apr 8, 2011
      Hi,

      I create account on the Awekas website then enter this data in to the WUHU Setup.

      In the Console Type and Data Source(Serial Port or File Monitoring):

      Type: TE923 - Records text file (records.txt)
      File: C:\Archivos de programa\Weather Capture Advance\RECORDS.txt

      Misc General Settings:

      Minimum Upload (In Seconds): 600
      Hours of weather data in memory: 24

      Awekas tab: