19010Re: Honeywell TN924W

    Apr 6, 2011
      I do not understand your question. Can you rephrase?

      The Weather Capture Advance will generate the records.txt file. Search your hard drive for it's location.

      This file is updated from 1 to 5 (or more) depending on the options set within Weather Capture Advance.

      After you setup WUHU to monitor the file in the setup, you must press the Start button on the main screen then wait for the records.txt file to be updated.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Excuse, I download and running Weather Capture Advance with the main unit.
      >
      > 1.- Nevertheless, WUHU software, the unloading place can indicate me.
      >
      > 2.- How I do for RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.
      >
      > Thanks in advance

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic