18910Re: WUHU does not honor main display wind unit setting set in INI-file

  • J.Laiho
    Mar 12, 2011
      Hi.

      Yes, I'm absolutely positive.
      This line is located under [General Settings] and there are no double entries under that category or the file. Same goes for the rest of the people I received replies from.

      As a safe bet, I double-checked the file's contents before replying you and the result's the same:
      Despite the line, wind speed units are still shown at km/h in WUHU's main display.

      Best Regards,
      Juha Laiho
      Weather Station Operator
      Finland Weather Exchange (FinWX)
      Helsinki, Finland
      CW4473 / IUUSIMAA2

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      > Are you sure that the setting is being place in the [General Settings] section of the file and that there is not a duplicate line for this setting? If there are duplicates, I would guess that the first one will be used and the second would be ignored.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic