18638Re: Disconnection-Connection adsl line after no send data WU

  • Dimitris
    Feb 1, 2011
      Ôhank you
      I tried to cut the internet conection manual ,i closed and open the router for test it ,but is all ok after the new connection,if i see it again i will make this you advice to me.

      PS:I will download the newest WUHU version ,because i have make update over 1 year ago,and i saw many new better things at new version.

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

      > Dimitris,
      >
      > In general, it is best to paste the text from the log rather than to do screen captures, otherwise I can only see the beginning of each line of text. To copy messages from the log, highlight the lines of interest by clicking on them. Once you have the lines selected, hit the 'Copy Selected' button. The messages are then in the Windows clipboard. When you compose a message here, just right click and select 'Paste'.
      >
      > The code used to send to WU and the other servers is almost identical. I am wondering if this has something to do with the DNS lookup not working correctly.
      >
      > The next time this happens, do not exit WUHU, instead attempt to flush the DNS cache.
      >
      > Do do this, open a command prompt then type:
      >
      > ipconfig /flushdns
      >
      > After this command executes, observe whether WUHU then uploads correctly.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic