18389Re: installing hw

    Jan 5, 2011
      If you are using an un-tested USB to serial adapter, beware that many of these adapters will not work properly. You need an adapter that has hardware handshake support and also uses the +/- 12VDC voltages. Many cheaper devices do not support one or the other.

      Also, make sure that you have the latest drivers for your adapter. The manufacturers frequently find bugs and release driver updates.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

      > yes i am
      >
      > i already installed it today on another pc and it works,
      > seems that my 1st pc is not working good
      >
      > thank you
      >
      > Joseph A. Kareh
      > josephkareh@...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic