18360Re: [wuhu_software_group] Happy New Year

  • John Liss
    Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New year gang!

      Remember, if you haven't already, time to change your console batteries!
      I do mine Jan 1st and June 1st, regardless if they need it or not.

      -John

      On 12/31/2010 9:15 PM, Don Lafferty wrote: I second that!  May you all have a great new year.

      Don

      On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:

          Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2011.

      Bob Tyszka

      Click for California City, California
Forecast