17821Re: Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieve

  • Robert Donaho
    Nov 17, 2010

      Apparently my issue has spawned a lively discussion regarding equipment and interfaces. I will as suggested turn on "Show Console Com. Errors" in the log and see if more information is available.

      From the discussion, I see three potential path forwards:

      -          Do nothing- after all, it is now an intermittent problem that doesn’t have much negative impact.

      -          Buy a good RS-232 to USB converter from the source suggested and try interfacing the LaCrosse 2300 to the PC through a USB port.

      -          Buy a new weather station from another more reliable supplier – any suggestions?

      Thanks for the feedback and advice. Will advise if/when more info is available from the above mentioned change.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic