17820Re: Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieve

    Nov 17, 2010
      I would only say that this squeezing every cent out of the cost to manufacture is not unique to weather stations, but most consumer goods.

      This is the era of made in China and landfills full of failed, improperly designed products, in the pursuit to maximize profits rules the day.

      > Well, if you followed the discussion we had and the long response I received, you're likely to reach the same conclusion that I have: LaSalle cheapened the component set to the bottom ragged edge.
      >
      > I started off running wireless and even there it couldn't work reliably at less than half the distance they advertise.
      >
      > They've got enough models running around that it looks like an engineer's nightmare. I got it cheap. I can see why.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic