17819Re: Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieve

  • Ken
    Nov 17, 2010
      Well, if you followed the discussion we had and the long response I received, you're likely to reach the same conclusion that I have: LaSalle cheapened the component set to the bottom ragged edge.

      I started off running wireless and even there it couldn't work reliably at less than half the distance they advertise.

      They've got enough models running around that it looks like an engineer's nightmare. I got it cheap. I can see why.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic