17818RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieve

  • Vince Harzewski
    Nov 17, 2010
      >(I've hated serial ports all my life. They can glitch in so many ways. I
      had troubles with a Soroc terminal attached to an IMSAI and it continued
      when >I ran a BBS. Every bloody one seemed to want something different. I
      wonder where my breakout box got to...) What's need is for LaCrosse to join
      the >modern USB direct era. Until then...

      Or go back to 20mA current loop. :)

      Vince
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic