17812Re: Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieve

  • donaho.robert@att.net
    Nov 16, 2010
      No, the serial interface is direct - no USB adapter. Also I have been using Heavy Weather for quite sometime with no problems.
      Could this be a problem with "WS23XX Communications Delay"? It's currently set to 2300. Other thoughts?

      > Are you using a USB to serial adapter?
      >
      > It sounds like the communication is completely failing until the port is closed and re-opened.
      >
      > I would lean toward the USB to serial driver is that is what you are using.
      >
      > IOGear makes a good one for < $30.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "donaho.robert@" <donaho.robert@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a LaCross 2310 and use WUHU to upload to Wunderground. About every two hours I get the following message, usually multiple times:
      > > > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
      > >
      > > Followed by: > Detected consecutive communications failures. Attempting to recover by re-opening the port.
      > >
      > > The port then re-opens and communications resumes.
      > >
      > > Question: Any idea of what causes this issue and how to resolve?

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic