17706Re: B137, Davis clock sync option.

    Nov 3, 2010
      Are you talking about a normal termination after the program is up and running or are you talking about aborting the history read? On normal exit, it takes about 5-10 seconds depending on the speed of the machine as weather records and the log are written to the hard drive on shut down.

      I have recently allowed WUHU to run on multiple processors. I tried this a few weeks ago and received a report of a lock up. If you think this may be related to multiple cores, please set the processor affinity by right clicking WUHU in the task manager process list and set it to a single processor.

      Please let me know what you observe.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mikedw5071" <mike.christianson@...> wrote:

      > The first one was after a reboot (Windows Update) but I don't recall if I allowed the pause for Computer Startup or not.
      >
      > The subsequent restarts were just WUHU restarts. Here's another WUHU restart:
      > Wed Nov 03 09:34:39 2010 > The console's clock and the PC's clock time are off by 39 seconds. Adjusting console clock to match the PC clock. Waiting until the next minute to set clock. Please wait.
      > Wed Nov 03 09:35:00 2010 > The console's clock was set succesfully. Continuing.
      >
      > By the way, it takes just over a minute for the WUHU process to terminate when I close the window. Any idea if that's normal?

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic