17703Re: B137, Davis clock sync option.

  • mikedw5071
    Nov 3, 2010
      The first one was after a reboot (Windows Update) but I don't recall if I allowed the pause for Computer Startup or not.

      The subsequent restarts were just WUHU restarts. Here's another WUHU restart:
      Wed Nov 03 09:34:39 2010 > The console's clock and the PC's clock time are off by 39 seconds. Adjusting console clock to match the PC clock. Waiting until the next minute to set clock. Please wait.
      Wed Nov 03 09:35:00 2010 > The console's clock was set succesfully. Continuing.

      By the way, it takes just over a minute for the WUHU process to terminate when I close the window. Any idea if that's normal?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic